What is the T-45 Torx in our toolbags for? (glad I took stock of the bag)

I almost bought the double-ended axle nut wrench from Enduro Engineering and I'm glad I didn't as our bikes, at least my RR-S, comes with the combo wrench/shock preload adjuster.  There is also the 10/13mm open end, 10mm socket, 4, 5 and 6mm-the 6mm is a nice L-plastic handled piece that the 10mm socket fits into, a phillips/screwdriver, plastic handled black pliers and the spark plug socket.  

I put a piece of string around the 8mm socket/6mm allen wrench that is right under the seat as I had found it tricky/fiddly to get out from the channel where it stores away-nice that we do have the setup we do as now I don't need to ride with any tools on me.  

I wonder, what is the T-45 Torx socket for?  I had checked all around the bike and could not fit it on anything I could see?  

While I'm not totally sure, I used it to tighten down my handle bar clamp bolts (the ones that are hidden underneath the handlebar itself). I was out on a trail ride and my handlebars were wobbling.  In short, those bolts had come loose.  They are an allen head, but the torx was all that was in there and it worked to get me home.

Right-on Mr. Cullins.  I looked all over but at the rear wheel.  The T-45 is for the rear sprocket.  

The next question is, who has ever needed to fiddle with a rear sprocket either on the trail or at an enduro?  I may leave the T-45 at home to save the precious weight.