Roczen Riding Today!

No possible way he rides the MXoN this year.  

Some may have read earlier in the year (before the injury) that he was in for 2017, as he didn't ride in 2014, 2015 or 2016.

But, not at this point in his recovery.  

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 1:04 PM, jcm3 said:

No possible way he rides the MXoN this year.  

Some may have read earlier in the year (before the injury) that he was in for 2017, as he didn't ride in 2014, 2015 or 2016.

But, not at this point in his recovery.  

yep, I went back and checked...that vid was posted Jan 14th....Sometimes I only pay half attention to the world around me...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BBA said:

I hope you fools don't think he is going to compete for any titles next season if he does show up?

They do, haven't you been reading since he got hurt?

At Unadilla that hand and wrist looked limp. I actually was bummed for him

Sorry Budds Creek

48 minutes ago, jz125 said:

They do, haven't you been reading since he got hurt?

At Unadilla that hand and wrist looked limp. I actually was bummed for him

Sorry Budds Creek

Gotta wonder how well he'll adjust to whatever the reality is of using that arm, if he can get through SX without injury and with a few decent finishes he should be happy IMO. More injuries could likely cause early retirement.

I would love to know what the bill looks like for all that work. Hes had wayyy more work done than any of us would have had in similar situation.

Rick Johnson wrist I believe actually had a bone die. His damage may not have been nearly as much overall as KRs BUT having a critical bone missing may actually be more problems  than KRs situation.

Its the left hand. If he can hang on (wich btw a pro does loose most of time) and if it doesnt constantly inflame to point where simply cannot ride/ train ( big if) then He may be better than we expect. 

If it were me even if I got back to form the biggest issue may be over coming the what ifs in the head.......

1 hour ago, lowmass said:

I would love to know what the bill looks like for all that work. Hes had wayyy more work done than any of us would have had in similar situation.

Rick Johnson wrist I believe actually had a bone die. His damage may not have been nearly as much overall as KRs BUT having a critical bone missing may actually be more problems  than KRs situation.

Its the left hand. If he can hang on (wich btw a pro does loose most of time) and if it doesnt constantly inflame to point where simply cannot ride/ train ( big if) then He may be better than we expect. 

If it were me even if I got back to form the biggest issue may be over coming the what ifs in the head.......

kr from picts had a bone graft in a joint from a cadaver? I am sure that is iffy for a long period of time.  

Edited by Havingfun
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TDW said:

Gotta wonder how well he'll adjust to whatever the reality is of using that arm, if he can get through SX without injury and with a few decent finishes he should be happy IMO. More injuries could likely cause early retirement.

Man he is going to have to battle like he never has now. You have a good point. The racer in his mind is going to want to pull the trigger but he has to prevent that from furthering the damage.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Havingfun said:

kr from picts had a bone graft in a joint from a cadaver? I am sure that is iffy for a long period of time.  

yea I guess it depends. Ive got cadaver parts too. I guess it took ok but it was a tendon. I would actually expect a better take with a bone but thats just a guess.

• Like 1