2016 RMZ 250 Headlight?

I want to put a headlight on my 2016 Rmz250. Maybe if I use a LED head light that doesn't draw to much power? I'm assuming I need a new stator... I've been doing some research but no luck. Suggestions?

2 hours ago, Salas633 said:

I want to put a headlight on my 2016 Rmz250. Maybe if I use a LED head light that doesn't draw to much power? I'm assuming I need a new stator... I've been doing some research but no luck. Suggestions?

Use the diagnostic power behind the right radiator shroud.  I think there is about a 30 watt surplus output. Do a search, there have been a few on this forum that have done it.

• Like 1

Call Ricky Stator and see whats up. I wouldn't connect it to your bike currently. Its a race bike, it was made for this; Not this, this, this and this. Either call Ricky and see what they got for your bike. 

Or just rewind your stator. Make two poles. Copy Ricky. Have one AC and the other with a reg rec for DC. Leave everything on the bike how it was. This is how I do it. Then you can have a battery and itll charge. I run two cyclops bulbs, a taillight, and a radiator fan. And the light on my temp gauge too.

Easy as baaawwllssssss

• Like 1