Riddler gets stung by the Queen Bee

The Queen 🐝

queen bee

ˌkwēn ˈbē/

noun

the single reproductive female in a hive or colony of honeybees.

informal

a woman who has a dominant or controlling position in a particular group or sphere.

She will have sex with her victims and when she is done she will rip their heads off

KIMG0472.JPG.432989d303903b192aa068af93dc33b3.JPG

There she is, just sitting there buzzing...

Lots of single track, you just gotta pretend

KIMG0474.JPG.7e5fec87a5ae1aebd715007d9e51c74c.JPG

Wide angle

KIMG0473.JPG.ce6cda8ed36c0560191076976acef656.JPG

My truck is too dusty to get a reflection picture, but I did get a boo boo pic. This happened on my warm up loop. Pushed her out.

KIMG0475.JPG.29552c30e607230e35e4a206904a01a9.JPG

Stung by the Queen 🐝

• Like 7

The riddler in training care package has a chain in there somewhere.

IMG_1420.thumb.JPG.4f7b602a7737a9f407d4da5ec1c8516f.JPG

• Like 2

You didn't get stung by anything Darrell!  You just got bit by your stupidness, with your OEM chain, that you didn't' replace when you got your new trick (going to make me faster blue same size as stock sprocket). Lets add in your bike is roach, with a old loose stretch out chain, no case saver to be seen.  And by the obviously misalign the chain, judging by all that side wear grovening on the rear sprocket, you were a DNF waiting to happen.  You have obviously never spent anytime in Baja or done a D37 race. I take that back, I'm sure you have rode a beginner race somewhere, especially after those technical photo's of the trails you posted and that roach out Husky you rides on.  

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, jnr450r said:

You didn't get stung by anything Darrell!  You just got bit by your stupidness, with your OEM chain, that you didn't' replace when you got your new trick (going to make me faster blue same size as stock sprocket). Lets add in your bike is roach, with a old loose stretch out chain, no case saver to be seen.  And by the obviously misalign the chain, judging by all that side wear grovening on the rear sprocket, you were a DNF waiting to happen.  You have obviously never spent anytime in Baja or done a D37 race. I take that back, I'm sure you have rode a beginner race somewhere, especially after those technical photo's of the trails you posted and that roach out Husky you rides on.  

I have a cat picture here somewhere.. let me find it

Oh wait it's under my ply wood ramp :lol:

I would fooking break you, you delicate little track queen

You have 9 bikes but you're busy giving Steven Spielberg BJ's on the set of another Tom cruise movie you crazy Scientologist bastard.😂😂

Edited by the Riddler.
  • Like 8

49 minutes ago, jnr450r said:

Why no love for the Riddler? 

Give me 1 4×8 sheet 3/4 in thick, propped up at a 37° angle with a decent run up, and I'll fooking jump over both you Katelyn's
Stamp it

The riddler I knew jumped over logs, multiple. Now she breaks chains on a stick?
  • Like 3