Hi! I just sold a ktm 125 sx and am ready to get another bike and am wanting to get something that suits where I ride and my hieght and weight better. I am a girl I way 130 and am 5'1" I would say I'm intermediate rider and have mostly ridden on bikes that I can't really touch the ground on so I usually use trees or little hills to start and stop, before the 125 sx I was on a 250sxf. I mostly ride on trails in the woods but I do also enjoy going to the track occasionally to play around, the next bike I get I am also wanting to make it street legal just run small errands around town. There are a few bikes I am considering. The main bike I am considering is the ktm 150xc. I was also thinking about the Honda crf150r but I feel that might be a bit small to ride out on a street anywhere. And I also like the husquarvana te250. If you have any knowledge about these bikes or have any suggestions for a bike that would fit what I want to do with it that would be awesome. All that being said I do understand with turning any dirtbike street legal can be a challenge and I am also willing to work on lowering a bigger bike to fit my hieght better through a low seat and suspension adjustments but I'm not really wanting anything much bigger than a 250. Thanks for reading!!!! And any help is very appreciated!!!

You can't have both... Either it's going to be better offroad or it's not... And there is no compromise... A 150xc wouldn't be close to my first choice for the street...If new, a 250excf would be ideal due to it already being street-legal and offroad capabilities...