18 GasGas KYB Springs?

Measure the spring lengths, then cross reference that to another KYB application in the Technical Touch KYB parts manual.

• Like 2

Forks same as any sss 455mm and shock is a 46mm kyb. If you need specifics measurements just email me at suspension101@cox.net

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Suspenders said:

Forks same as any sss 455mm and shock is a 46mm kyb. If you need specifics measurements just email me at suspension101@cox.net

thanks.. got it sorted.. Although you were literally on my next to call list.. I heard you did some work on Noah's 18 and was going to call you for details. ;)

Yes Noah has a dialed in bike now. Took 5th in Reno and feeling confident. Was in podium position and up to 2nd place till lap 8 but you know how easy it is to get bit in an Endurocross race.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Suspenders said:

Yes Noah has a dialed in bike now. Took 5th in Reno and feeling confident. Was in podium position and up to 2nd place till lap 8 but you know how easy it is to get bit in an Endurocross race.

yeah, I saw that.. Saw Geoff getting in a little as well on a GasGas. ;).. 

I did help dial in the spaniard on the GasGas in Vegas but Jeff is not on board with suspension mods? He is running stock suspension and he is a big boy. Do not know how he does it?

• Like 1