Service Manual 2016 KTM 500 EXC 6 Days

What ups guys. I'm looking to buy a KTM Service Manual in a printed version for a 2016 KTM 500 EXC six days. My parts guy is telling me they only come on a CD and there is no printed version available.  If in fact it does only come on a CD,  can I print a copy of it on my printer to use in my garage or at riding locations? Or is there somewhere i can buy and print a service manual for this bike. Any info is appreciated. 

12 hours ago, Orange Crush 500 said:

What ups guys. I'm looking to buy a KTM Service Manual in a printed version for a 2016 KTM 500 EXC six days. My parts guy is telling me they only come on a CD and there is no printed version available.  If in fact it does only come on a CD,  can I print a copy of it on my printer to use in my garage or at riding locations? Or is there somewhere i can buy and print a service manual for this bike. Any info is appreciated. 

I printed mine but I have a duplex laser printer.

Kinkos or whoever you have local can print the CD very fast and bind it. 

Thanks Luz, I was not sure if I bought the  CD from my dealer,  if I would be able to print it or not. I don't even own a CD player on my computer or laptop. Lol

But I thought they might have some kind of blocker on the CD so u could not print it. 

So u can print a paper copy from the KTM CD???? 

12 minutes ago, Orange Crush 500 said:

Thanks Luz, I was not sure if I bought the  CD from my dealer,  if I would be able to print it or not. I don't even own a CD player on my computer or laptop. Lol

But I thought they might have some kind of blocker on the CD so u could not print it. 

So u can print a paper copy from the KTM CD???? 

Just take it to Kinkos.