2009 ttr 50 running rough

I hope someone replies. I just picked up an 09 ttr 50 yesterday. I'm have a terrible time getting this thing to run right. I cleaned the carb about 4 times (the first time the pilot was completely plugged). I put a new plug in it, cleaned the air filter. I started with the mixture screw at 1 1/4 out but it is EXTREMELY "choppy" when revved. I have to have the fuel screw out 5 turns to get it to rev up without "sputtering" very badly and that is with the air filter and cover removed. As soon as I put the air filter back on it bogs and coughs when giving it throttle. I noticed that the round carb heater connector is broke but that should not effect anything when it's 75 degrees correct? I have no trouble keeping it idleing per say as long as the fuel screw is out at least 1 turn but it just doesn't want to rev smoothly. I took the carb off last night and took out the jets, removed the bowl and everything else that is removeable and it is soaking in Seafoam at the moment. I also checked the valves. I'm going to do a compression test hopefully tonight to eliminate that. The jets are stock 12.5 pilot and 62.5 main. Any suggestions?

I also see on the OEM carburetor diagram that there are O-rings on the bottom of the fuel screw and the idle screw.  I don't have those.  Would they make a big difference?

Well that didn't work.  lol.  Can anyone tell me how much compression this bike should have?  It has 140 and the dealer said the specs say between 160-207.  That seems extremely high for ttr 50.  Can anyone confirm that this bike should have 200# of compression?

I think my sons had around 150 when i checked it but is an 07 and has never had any work done so it may be a little low

Try changing the pilot jet they are super sensitive to them.

I thought mine was clean was not until I bought a new one it started running right.