First Ride on 2018 Beta 300rr

Naults. They were helpful, but man their parts prices are way out of wack. I ordered tires, then found out they charged me double what online retailers were charing. Tried to have a convo about "I want to give local business's my money" but the parts manager wouldnt budge. Even with buying a new bike.

Yeah their prices are crazy, I use a guy that is at a lot of NESC races, he’s an amsoil dealer and has a lot of tires but not 18 inch which is too bad, but for everything else he is local if you want to support local. I’ll give you his number if you’re interested

9 minutes ago, YZJoeYZ said:

Yeah their prices are crazy, I use a guy that is at a lot of NESC races, he’s an amsoil dealer and has a lot of tires but not 18 inch which is too bad, but for everything else he is local if you want to support local. I’ll give you his number if you’re interested

Yea sounds great, PM me. Otherwise freeshipping on Motosport and Rockymountain is hard to beat.

I'm honestly was thinking about putting together a tire distribution business as a side gig. Hit up Jday/Netra/Local Moto x series. Go to races, sell tires at a really low cost, even provide install services between motos etc. Be a great way to keep myself and my friends bikes wrapped in fresh inexpensive rubber, and an excuse to go to races and hangout.

• Like 1

Yea sounds great, PM me. Otherwise freeshipping on Motosport and Rockymountain is hard to beat.
I'm honestly was thinking about putting together a tire distribution business as a side gig. Hit up Jday/Netra/Local Moto x series. Go to races, sell tires at a really low cost, even provide install services between motos etc. Be a great way to keep myself and my friends bikes wrapped in fresh inexpensive rubber, and an excuse to go to races and hangout.

That’s what this guy does but he’s real close to my house to so we have him put on all our tires and buy some from him, he’s a goldentyre dealer. I’ll pm you, can you use amsoil in a beta oi?

1 minute ago, YZJoeYZ said:

That’s what this guy does but he’s real close to my house to so we have him put on all our tires and buy some from him, he’s a goldentyre dealer. I’ll pm you, can you use amsoil in a beta oi?

I can use any injector recommended oil

Posted (edited)

Some of the review I've read said the 18' 300rr had a lot of vibes, can anyone comment on this? I want to get a 18' 300rr to use as a dirt supermoto it for fun as well. But would this 18' 300rr vibrate my butt off on the road with supermoto cush drive wheels? I plan on putting on a 4 gal tank, cooling fan and rekluse.

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, Booger said:

Some of the review I've read said the 18' 300rr had a lot of vibes, can anyone comment on this? I want to get a 18' 300rr to use as a dirt supermoto it for fun as well. But would this 18' 300rr vibrate my butt off on the road with supermoto cush drive wheels? I plan on putting on a 4 gal tank, cooling fan and rekluse.

I wouldn't recommend a 2 stroke dirtbike for a supermoto, unless its specifically for racing. Sitting on roads at a constant RPM for extended periods...............no beuno.
I had a 2011 CRF450X that I supermoto'd and it was OK, but had to specifically gear it long so I wasn't ringing the motor out at 65 mph. It was a riot.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NEGbrap said:

I wouldn't recommend a 2 stroke dirtbike for a supermoto, unless its specifically for racing. Sitting on roads at a constant RPM for extended periods...............no beuno.
I had a 2011 CRF450X that I supermoto'd and it was OK, but had to specifically gear it long so I wasn't ringing the motor out at 65 mph. It was a riot.

This 2 stroke supermoto will NOT be used on the highway but rather backroads and twisties. This is not a commuter but rather a mess around hooligan bike. This is my 4th bike, my other bikes are liter bikes and a wr250r. The 2018 beta 300rr (oil injection) will  be used for both dirt and supermoto use. This dude convinced me to use the 2 stroke as a supermoto: 

Edited by Booger

Even though the video was fun to watch, that dude obviously is a complete idiot with no common sense and lucky to still be in one piece after those shenanigans.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Booger said:

This 2 stroke supermoto will NOT be used on the highway but rather backroads and twisties. This is not a commuter but rather a mess around hooligan bike. This is my 4th bike, my other bikes are liter bikes and a wr250r. The 2018 beta 300rr (oil injection) will  be used for both dirt and supermoto use. This dude convinced me to use the 2 stroke as a supermoto: 

Pure and absolute stupidity!

That's in San Francisco California. lol They are allowed to lane split.

22 hours ago, Booger said:

That's in San Francisco California. lol They are allowed to lane split.

Even though lane splitting is allowed in CA, reckless driving is not (or should not) be tolerated.