2012 YZ450F Cylinder Head Rebuild

Im looking to have my cylinder head off of my 2012 YZ450F rebuilt. Currently, I am having no troubles out of my engine at nearly 180hrs. I have serviced the bike as needed with pistons, rings, timing chains etc. etc. and I am looking to have my cylinder head rebuilt soon. I am planning on replacing everything with the OEM components as I have always done. This is my first competition 4-stroke so bare with me. Are there any parts within the head that are not commonly replaced during an ordinary rebuild, or would it be in my best interest to replace every part? 

23 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

At the very least have the seats cut professionally, but you would be wise to send out the head for a rebuild

Oh absolutely, Im not trying to tackle that monster. Ive always done my own engine work, but I'm not about to waste my time trying something I have no business working on. Recommend any good head rebuilding shops? 

13 minutes ago, chickenboy1347 said:

Oh absolutely, Im not trying to tackle that monster. Ive always done my own engine work, but I'm not about to waste my time trying something I have no business working on. Recommend any good head rebuilding shops? 

do  a google search for your area Yamaha Head Work