What impressed me the most this past weekend

AC at 31 yrs old still running that speed. He's the same age as JS7 and doing outdoors his whole career. Impressive! Even tho Clement Desalle will be known as his main rival over the years he got it done over the next big thing in Herlings this season. I wouldn't be shocked if he calls it quits this year or the next...

• Like 6

I think 11 titles is on his mind. He is Jeff's competition right now. I also think he has the desire unlike anyone else out there to be the goat that everts was. He has had injury but I don't think it's been anywhere near as bad as jeffs at all. That really gives him even more of an advantage. With age comes patience, with speed like his he looks to be unstoppable. If Jeff makes one slip, one injury Tony will eat him alive. I think next year will be a barn burner!

What would be the craziest move for Tony. Switch to his old brand on a huge going out with a bang contract. That would be what the fans want to see. A pipe dream really

Sent from my VS880 using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

I think 11 titles is on his mind. He is Jeff's competition right now. I also think he has the desire unlike anyone else out there to be the goat that everts was. He has had injury but I don't think it's been anywhere near as bad as jeffs at all. That really gives him even more of an advantage. With age comes patience, with speed like his he looks to be unstoppable. If Jeff makes one slip, one injury Tony will eat him alive. I think next year will be a barn burner!

What would be the craziest move for Tony. Switch to his old brand on a huge going out with a bang contract. That would be what the fans want to see. A pipe dream really

Once you ride a KTM you don't want to go back to "other" brands....

• Like 2

Once you ride a KTM you don't want to go back to "other" brands....

Unless $$$ is too good to turn down. Me being all yamatarded up would jump for joy if that dude showed up defending champ on that yz thunder bike spitting lighting all over Jeff and his goat bike.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

You might want to ask "the fans" to see what they really want.  I am a big TC 222 fan and do not want to see him within a hundred yards of that Yamaha.  

• Like 3

You might want to ask "the fans" to see what they really want.  I am a big TC 222 fan and do not want to see him within a hundred yards of that Yamaha.  

Lol why not?
It spits straight fire, burps thunder, and $h!+s out ktms!

THUNDER!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HondaH8r904 said:

Very impressive. I'd think he will go for that 10th championship hopefully 

I don't see it happening if Herlings can stay off the ground...

Anybody know how long AC has got on his contract?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cigaro said:

I don't see it happening if Herlings can stay off the ground...

Anybody know how long AC has got on his contract?

It would be tough, but I honestly didn't see him getting this one over the last two years. Dudes an animal. 

Hopefully i I don't jinx JH, but he's gotten a lot better at staying on two wheels. Maybe the 450 suits him better? (Even though he was absolutely killer on the 250)

• Like 1

It would be tough, but I honestly didn't see him getting this one over the last two years. Dudes an animal. 

Hopefully i I don't jinx JH, but he's gotten a lot better at staying on two wheels. Maybe the 450 suits him better? (Even though he was absolutely killer on the 250)

He is large! Jeff fits a 450

• Like 1

Pffft.  Until he can ride an 85 like JHerl can, I'm not impressed.

large.jpg

Edited by jcm3
  • Like 1

Yes, TC is very impressive.  To loose two years through injury and come back this strong at his age.  Herlings misjudged the speed in MXGP and has finally gotten up to the top pace.  I see him winning for the foreseeable future in MXGP barring injury.

4 hours ago, HRC27 said:

Yes, TC is very impressive.  To loose two years through injury and come back this strong at his age.  Herlings misjudged the speed in MXGP and has finally gotten up to the top pace.  I see him winning for the foreseeable future in MXGP barring injury.

He didn't mis judge the speed of the class. He broke his hand and even after he recovered he had to regain his fitness and speed. He said that BS for PR reasons 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, GoRide2 said:

He didn't mis judge the speed of the class. He broke his hand and even after he recovered he had to regain his fitness and speed. He said that BS for PR reasons 

How long on AC's contract GoRide?

48 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

How long on AC's contract GoRide?

He signed a 3 year contract extension with KTM back in either late 2015 or early 2016 (can't remember which). He has one more year on his contract.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GoRide2 said:

Really?  Where'd you read that?

15 hours ago, HRC27 said:

He had a broken hand when the season started, so it was a little hard to be up to speed and strength.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, phantom451 said:

No... Tony needs to ride an Italian bike in his "out with a bang" contract...Beta, Tm, maybe...but in thinking Bennelli or Cagiva !

Edited by daled
  • Like 2

Everts tried riding something crazy ? Was it the old husky ?

you can't argue with stupid or Yamaha owners