Rides Near Salt Lake City

Me and a few friends are hoping to go riding in the next few weekends. Anyone know some good trails within an hour and a half from SLC. Thanks

Air quality improved quite a bit last day or two. I went riding near Tooele on Saturday. Only saw one other pair of riders and one side by side the whole day. Some really great trails varying from beginner to advanced. Found a site showing all the trails in the county. Tons to choose from. Here's the link:

http://www.tooelecountytrails.com/trails_map.html

7 hours ago, _JC_ said:

Air quality improved quite a bit last day or two. I went riding near Tooele on Saturday. Only saw one other pair of riders and one side by side the whole day. Some really great trails varying from beginner to advanced. Found a site showing all the trails in the county. Tons to choose from. Here's the link:

http://www.tooelecountytrails.com/trails_map.html

Well dang, the owner moved that map to trash it says.  

On 9/6/2017 at 8:19 AM, mrgem said:

Is this area open thru hunting season, or does it close up?  I was able to make a ride close by each day while my dad was out.  We got really lucky that week, the wind changed directions, and gave us a mostly clear trails.  We still have fires around us, but nothing like what it had been.

5 hours ago, trailrydr9 said:

Well dang, the owner moved that map to trash it says.  

Yes...I don't know what their deal is. If you go to the home page you can look at a map for every trail individually...it's a bit of PIA. First time you visit any of those trails there is a map posted on a sign and you can take a photo of it.

• Like 1

Mineral Fork up Big Cottonwood Canyon if it’s open (it closed due to a rock slide)