Hammer Nutrition vs RynoPower vs ...

As a 43 year old father of three, I decided to throw my hat in the ring and give MX racing a try this year. My Two boys have been racing for a few years and in have been on and around two wheels since about age 5. I've been lead a rather sedated life the past few years, but do not consider myself out of shape by any means. I'm an average C rider. After starting the season I noticed midway through Saturday practice I was struggling for energy. On Sunday race day by the second lap of the second moto I was spent. I couldn't seem to find a way to work past it so I sought out some help. After a FCA camp for my youngest boy we were given some samples of Hammer Nutrition. My son wasn't interested so I used them and was amazed at the difference. Heed and Hammer Gel became my "fix" for race weekends. Both products really help keep me focused and give me the extra little bit I was lacking at the end of the motos. 

This past weekend I ran out of Hammer and was nervous about how things were going to go down. My wife found Ryno Power products at the track side support truck so she bought Carb Fuel and Motivator for me to try. To be honest, neither seemed to do anything for me at all. I've heard good things about Ryno Power and I followed the direction on when and how much to take. Anyone else experience this? Any other old guys having energy problems on race day?

For now I'll stick with Hammer Nutrition, but I'm curious what others do?

I've tried Ryno Powers Protien and Carb mix. I can't really say I'm a huge fan. The recoup didn't seem as quick, and it actually upset my stomach even using smaller amounts than recommended. No proof*, but to me Ryno power just seems to be a rebranded generic powder.

I've been using 1stPhorm for awhile and really enjoy it. The Protien is hydrolyzed for quicker assimilation. Basically I find it doesn't weigh too heavily on me, and I haven't had any side effects from it.