Bye-Bye BAM BAM

Sadly he rode so bad last few rides , others who are looking for rides were way ahead of him

you can't argue with stupid or Yamaha owners

• Like 2

Look for Barcia in Canada since that's probably where he is racing next season. Don't you know it is a real sore spot for Barcia knowing he was released from JGR while the stable pony rider Peick got his contract renewed. Talk about karma biting you right in the ass.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 7

Look for Barcia in Canada since that's probably where he is racing next season. Don't you know it is a real sore spot for Barcia knowing he was released from JGR while the stable pony rider Peick got his contract renewed. Talk about karma biting you right in the ass.

Peick has been the better bet for a while, so has Phil. Proof is In the pudding come contract time.
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Monk said:

Could he drop back into the 250 class? 

I was thinking this very same thing.  They allowed Nicoletti to do it, but maybe those were different circumstances.  But that does seem like his best shot of being competitive again, meaning top 3.

He should consider going the same route that Dean Wilson was on earlier this year, it might allow him to make a few decisions and not be locked in a program that wont work well for him. I think there is some interest in him but too many unknowns, he probably wont get the kind of offers he would want at this point.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GBowman said:

Remember, he is buddies with Kehoe. 

Back to Honda on a 250??  Or maybe a 3rd 450 rider?

20 minutes ago, BLSJDS said:

Back to Honda on a 250??  Or maybe a 3rd 450 rider?

I'm not saying anything. I just know that him and kehoe are good friends and I'm sure a phone call has probably already been made. 

• Like 2

Is he still a number one guy on a top tier team??

Have to wonder how willing he is to accept a second or third rider position anywhere?

IDK maybe at this point its just about money for him?

1 hour ago, TDW said:

Is he still a number one guy on a top tier team??

Have to wonder how willing he is to accept a second or third rider position anywhere?

IDK maybe at this point its just about money for him?

His average moto finish outdoors was 9th and 13th indoors

He's not top tier....not even 2nd tier   

• Like 2

Yeah those finishes dont seem indicative of what he Should Be capable of doing every week, it must be because of the injuries.

The JGR team experience just wasnt a good one for him.

• Like 1

Team Alta.  Maybe reving the piss out of one of those won't produce catastrophic results.

They could probably program the motor to respond like a 250 being revved out so it could be his best bet. Or go privateer on a 350 and try and impress Ktm bosses since it's been said on here decoster wanted him but Ktm said no. And the 350 like high revs right?
  • Like 3