PC5 Maps For 2013 RMZ450

Im hoping someone can help me in locating a map for a 2013 RMZ450 with a full Yoshi RS4 and stage two cams for the PC5.  For some reason Dynojet doesn't offer Maps for the Yoshi?!  Ive tried a few others and they are just not right.  I know someone has to have some maps.  Please and thank you!

Anyone with maps? Or knows anyone with a database of maps?  I'm willing to pay 

I've been wondering the same thing. Everyone keeps suggesting to send it to Tom at TheMotoLab but apparently he's not doing business anymore. So I've been trying to find someone that knows how to do maps.. I've had zero luck... hopefully someone can help you

Where in North Dakota are you located?  I have a 2008 Rmz450 with a Yoshimura exhaust.  While I know that doesn't line up with your 2013 RMZ 450, my power commander 5 also has the Dyno tune module and my Yoshimura has the bung for the O2 sensor. If you are not too far, I could bring my dyno tune module, O2 sensor and Yoshimura exhaust down, put them on your bike.  You could do some riding and the tuner will tell you what your settings should be for the A/F ratio you want to run. Could be a nice weekend break (bring my rmz450 along with my Akropovic to run while you use the Yoshimura). I don't know if the Yoshimura pipe will fit your bike, but it has to be close.  

We could then share the map with our neighbor to the east as a base map to work with.

just a long thought!

• Like 1

Somewhat near Bismarck. I also have the full Yoshi system and have heard of the power commander but seems more expensive than just getting my ECU remapped. But if that will work for my bike I could try it.

I really don't even feel my power delivery is bad. I've just heard people say how much of a difference it makes so would like to see if that's true.

I see your from Manitoba area? That's quite far from here and would be awfully nice of you to come down here to help me. If your planning on a weekend trip let me know I'd love to meet people to ride with (even if you couldn't help me tune my bike)! I don't really know anybody. I feel like there is better ridding terrain elsewhere than central North Dakota. I wouldn't mind taking a trip myself. West Dakotas or Montana or Wyoming or Canada or Northern Minnesota. Maybe we can find a place about halfway between us.