greenhuman

DOHC 4 Valve conversion

I have found a late model air cooled Suzuki DOHC top end that I am going use on another CRF lay down conversion. 71% more intake valve area than the Honda plus a 68mm bore and can easily go to 71mm. Let the bagging begin.

• Like 2

Suzuki Raider 150. Current model. Aftermarket heads available with 26mm intake valves and a multitude of cams available. Not a direct bolt on but that's no problem.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, greenhuman said:

Suzuki Raider 150. Current model. Aftermarket heads available with 26mm intake valves and a multitude of cams available. Not a direct bolt on but that's no problem.

just took a look at it......that's very cool!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MetricMuscle said:

Is the head bolt/stud pattern/spacing the same?

No. Seeing as I remachine the cases for my conversions a different pattern is easy.

Edited by greenhuman
  • Like 1

No. Seeing as I remachine the cases for my conversions a different pattern is easy.

Bike or parts not available from Suzuki in USA ?

Phillippines based bike.

Bagging??

What bagging ?? 

This is such an awesome project that directly relates to very useful application in the Honda dirt bikes of this forum!

What other forum could make so much good use of Suzuki heads grafted onto a zongshen Frankenstein engine?

This is an idea whose time has come..!!

Rejoice Honda dirt bikers everywhere!!!

"Bagging" means that "she" is so ugly, you got to put a bag over the head, just to ride it.

That's how it works here in A Murica.

What?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, adnohguy said:

"Bagging" means that "she" is so ugly, you got to put a bag over the head, just to ride it.

That's how it works here in A Mercura.

What?

Maybe gost lost in translation on its way to Cali...  ˈmer-ə-kə, Mur-i-ca,  Murica   :usa:

But I do agree on "bagging"

Edited by NEODS

3 hours ago, adnohguy said:

Very exciting emoji1303.png
Link?

I just google it and looked at those pics. Air cooled four valve dual overhead cams! Crazy combo.

4 hours ago, greenhuman said:

The whole bike is only  1,850 'merican pesos 🇺🇸 brand new.

5 hours ago, mixxer said:

Bagging??

What bagging ?? 

This is such an awesome project that directly relates to very useful application in the Honda dirt bikes of this forum!

What other forum could make so much good use of Suzuki heads grafted onto a zongshen Frankenstein engine?

This is an idea whose time has come..!!

Rejoice Honda dirt bikers everywhere!!!

See what I mean? Old sad sack gets so excited about trying to be a smart arse and superior he thinks I am using a ZS bottom end which was never mentioned but genuine Honda was. There is not a four valve top end that would do for this project except for an ancient XL250 and using this would surely result in attempts at sarcasm as above.

No more information on this conversion will be forthcoming.

• Like 1

Yo green human, for your viewing pleasure: Go to "Honda 200 engine modified.........!". (on t-talk) It's on the first page. I'm digging it   ;)

See what I mean? Old sad sack gets so excited about trying to be a smart arse and superior he thinks I am using a ZS bottom end which was never mentioned but genuine Honda was. There is not a four valve top end that would do for this project except for an ancient XL250 and using this would surely result in attempts at sarcasm as above.

IMG_1694.jpg.84bd67b9f4a60e909b678263b579a658.jpg

200 engine modified

As Mr. Green already knows:

Anything can be built, impossible just takes a little longer.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, greenhuman said:

Awww c'mon, don't let Mr. FussyBritches ruin it for the rest of us.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MetricMuscle said:

Awww c'mon, don't let Mr. FussyBritches ruin it for the rest of us.

I never heard that one, LOL.  

Had a customer who called the Architect "Mr.Yummy Pants"

Got any more?

• Like 1