2017 350XCF Flywheel Weight ?

Looking to put a Steely 8oz flywheel weight on my 17 350XCF and would like some input from people who are using them.  What do you like and not like about it?

Can I take it off if I don't like it?

I have always run a Rekluse in my CRF450R's and feel I am a faster rider without it now, that's why I am leaning towards the flywheel weight for Harescrambles and trail riding.

Thx

I just got my 17 350 xcf flywheel w/steahly 8 oz ring reinstalled, but have only had the chance to run down my street and back so far. I could definitely feel a difference in the throttle response. Best way i can describe is a bit lazier at slow speeds, which seemed to accomplish what i was after. I'll know for sure when i can hit some dirt....damn ot at work is killin any ride time for me. I also had a Rekluse core clutch and a G2 throttle tamer installed before the Steahly trying to settle out the low speed twitchiness. As far as removal i'd say you better be "all in" before you install as it is epoxyed onto flywheel. I sent my wheel to them as to be sure of an A1 job. From what I can tell, I don't think you could go wrong. 

Edited by Rdway60

is that weight installed directly on top of the Belleville washer and you delete the spring ring or is it bolted on top of the spring ring ?