Ken riding ( latest )

10 minutes ago, The Italian Stallion said:

Im happy for the guy, but he's playing Russian roulette with that arm.. 

No he's not, u made that up. My dr told me that after bone heals it's not any stronger or weaker than before.

If the surgeon gave him the clear the bones r good to go, he'll just has to work through mobility, pain, inflammation, strength issues etc now...

2018 mx he should be ready...

Edited by Casing-daily

6 minutes ago, Casing-daily said:

No he's not, u made that up. My dr told me that after bone heals it's not any stronger or weaker than before.

If the surgeon gave him the clear the bones r good to go, he'll just has to work through mobility, pain, inflammation, strength issues etc now...

He's got dead mans ligaments re-attached and a whole lot of other mumbo jumbo..I didnt make that up

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Casing-daily said:

If the surgeon gave him the clear the bones r good to go, he'll just has to work through joint mobility, joint pain, joint inflammation, joint strength issues etc now...

the real issue 

• Like 5

On 9/7/2017 at 4:26 PM, Casing-daily said:

He had a lot more damage than just a bone break.  Bones are easy, ligaments and tendons are an entirely different deal.

• Like 4

On 9/7/2017 at 5:23 PM, Mudd94 said:

Internet doctors  :lol:

What a bad ass.  Just the fact he's riding at all is dam impressive.  I would not be shocked if he lined up at Monster Cup.

Sure we aren't doctors....we aren't motorcycle design engineers either but that doesn't mean none of us understand at least parts of it.  I know a mechanic that has a deep understanding of engine design, can explain exactly all of the differences between MAF vs speed density, down to the constant current source that feeds the MAF temperature sensor.

• Like 2

you guys are pretty dense if you think he doesn't have multiple advisers behind him making sure his progress is as fast and effective as possible 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

He had a lot more damage than just a bone break.  Bones are easy, ligaments and tendons are an entirely different deal.

Piece of cake bro ;)

Edited by Casing-daily
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Casing-daily said:

Piece of cake bro ;)

Muskrat is a KTM flavored cream puff.  Roczen's true competition is Tomac.  It will either be red or green for the 2018 SX title.  Stamp it!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Muskrat is a KTM flavored cream puff.  Roczen's true competition is Tomac.  It will either be red or green for the 2018 SX title.  Stamp it!

You're all ballsy again now  that neither BBA nor I want to place bets on here.   

It won't be Red stamp that shit.  

• Like 2

Injury to that arm again would be tragic.

A friend of mine did devastating harm to a leg in a head-on car wreck as a teen, he broke it again riding. Hung up his A-Stars because the doc told him another injury would likely mean losing his leg.

Kenny is a natural, a great rider, but I think his choices aren't real bright.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Arctic Pride said:

you guys are pretty dense if you think he doesn't have multiple advisers behind him making sure his progress is as fast and effective as possible 

Sure,because those multiple advisers are multiple investors that want to see a return,they don't care if he turns into captain hook 

• Like 10

Ya im sure he takes all his medical advise from investors and Viola is willing to risk his reputation so the marketers get to see their dollars at work :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Italian Stallion said:

Sure,because those multiple advisers are multiple investors that want to see a return,they don't care if he turns into captain hook 

They don't get a title with captain hook