Anyone running Bulletproof Radiator Guards?

I just bought a 2013 KTM 250XC and the bike came with Bulletproof Radiator guards. They seem real nice but they are missing the the rubber straps that keep the Radiator plastic guards in tight against the radiators. I looked them up online and they appear to just be rubber O rings. I don't mind spending the $4.50 for a set that they are asking but I have a ride planned for Saturday so need a fix by tomorrow until I can get the right ones coming in the mail. Anyone know what size of O ring will work or have another work around idea? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

IMG_9179.JPG

It's the same rubber thing that holds the kickstand up, steal that one.  Only gets you one, but better than none.  Zip ties or take the shrouds off.  Heck, let 'em flap.

It should. I have same bike and mine bolt up. The o ring strap goes through bolt hole of rad gaurd. Unless your threaded tabs on your rad are broken. 

20170911_205252.jpg

1 hour ago, epicadventur said:

... I have mine laying around if you still want a measurement. 

Don't think I need a measurement now as I have both the OEM KTM kickstand rubber o ring and the actual bulletproof rubber bands on order but if you have a pic I'd love to see the correct way to run them.  You can even text them to me at (435)7six7-870six if ya don't mind.  Thanks