Any Tall guys riding a 250XC?

Just bought a 2013 250XC yesterday and need to make it a little more Big and Tall and old guy friendly. I just dropped off the bike today to Dick's Racing to have the suspension done for my size and after it's done there I'd like to make the ergos a little more friendly. Any ideas of what you can do that doesn't take away to much of the handling? Right now it has an GPR stabilizer under bar mount and Fasst Bars on it and I really like those. The under bar stabilizer raises the bars a bit so that's good. What about taller seat foam or does that just put the CG off?

BTW I'm 6'5 and 255lbs. Big Tall and slow. Haha.

IMG_9172.JPG

IMG_9173.JPG

Though not as tall at 6', I run an under bar GPR as well and like the rise it gives to the handle bar area.
I also run a hard parts tall seat that gives a little easier seated to standing transition with out loosing a ton of foot dabbing distance.
I have used Fasstway pegs on the last few bikes and really like the extra adjustability they offer. I run them with some camber to help keep my knees in closer to the tank and lessen leg fatigue.

Really like Fastway pegs. I'm only 6-2, so don't need the taller seat, but other tall guys I ride with swear by it. Makes it easier to stand up. but of course, @GasitandCrash is right, you are not supposed to be sitting down. I got a "standard" Seat Concepts for my 17 300 XCW, the stock KTM seat was not much better than an upholstered 2x6

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pat22043 said:

the stock KTM seat was not much better than an upholstered 2x6

Lol, funny, and true...