Need help!

I just bought a 2015 Ktm 300 xc w with less than 10 hours on it. Although this being my first two stroke what type of oils are ok to use(premix and gearbox)? Is any two stroke oil ok? and is there anything else I should know?

16 minutes ago, lacofdfireman said:

40:1?

Thanks

looks like from the picture you posted with the silencers its running a bit rich does black smoog run down the pipe?

On 9/8/2017 at 0:43 AM, user907 said:

I just bought a 2015 Ktm 300 xc w with less than 10 hours on it. Although this being my first two stroke what type of oils are ok to use(premix and gearbox)? Is any two stroke oil ok? and is there anything else I should know?

If you got the Manuel with the bike it tells all the information you can also find it online... i strictly run Motorex fluids because thats what they recommend i run 60:1

If you got the Manuel with the bike it tells all the information you can also find it online... i strictly run Motorex fluids because thats what they recommend i run 60:1

No manual with the bike. Bought it used last week. It's a 2013 250XC with Fasst Heads SX Head on it. The bike was raced by a Pro and just started handing me extra parts for the bike when he sold it to me. I just kept throwing stuff in the back of my truck. I have no clue how long it's been since some of those extra pipes have been used.

5 minutes ago, lacofdfireman said:

No manual with the bike. Bought it used last week. It's a 2013 250XC with Fasst Heads SX Head on it. The bike was raced by a Pro and just started handing me extra parts for the bike when he sold it to me. I just kept throwing stuff in the back of my truck. I have no clue how long it's been since some of those extra pipes have been used.

that second message was meant for the other user i was asking you about the silencers, does black goo run down your silencer when you get done riding?

that second message was meant for the other user i was asking you about the silencers, does black goo run down your silencer when you get done riding?

To be honest I don't know. I bought the bike and seriously rode it up and down the street 1 time loaded it back in my truck and dropped it off to Dick's Racing to have the suspension done for my weight. It's been there for a week while I'm at work at the fire station. I'll pick it up tomorrow and let you know after I ride it this weekend. This is my first 2 Stoke so all this mixing oil in the gas and all that will be new to me.

Just now, lacofdfireman said:

To be honest I don't know. I bought the bike and seriously rode it up and down the street 1 time loaded it back in my truck and dropped it off to Dick's Racing to have the suspension done for my weight. It's been there for a week while I'm at work at the fire station. I'll pick it up tomorrow and let you know after I ride it this weekend. This is my first 2 Stoke so all this mixing oil in the gas and all that will be new to me.

awesome ive had my first 2 stroke for about 3 months its solid!