Quiest exhaust for KTM and husky

hello, whats the quiest exhaust for KTM/husky 2016 -> 
is it EXC-F muffler or maybe FMF Q4? Want to make my SXF350 2016 as quiet as possible.

regards

Look for one from a S model  (Street factory legal) My husky is very quiet. The S models have a end cap screen.

20170708_220441.jpg

7 hours ago, ucandoit2 said:

WTF, is that?

That is a "db Snorkel."  Work great on two strokes.  Just ugly as sin.

From a friend of mine that had one, it didn't work that long on his four stroke (Yamaha WR) before it got too hot and started to melt at the upper bend right out of the end of the muffler.

If someone wants something truly quiet, anything can be done if you have a little time, parts, and ingenuity.  I made a conglomeration using a stock 450SXF silencer (for the inlet) and a stone stock Honda 450X silencer (including the tiny, tiny endcap) that spit out a measured 87db on my 505.  It didn't hurt performance as much as you would think, but it sure did make the engine run hot...

Honda CRF450X stock can "stuck" on my 505 for "stealth" riding.

Ignore the leaking fuel tank from having a crash push the headpipe up into the fuel tank...

2012 24hr 07.jpg

2 hours ago, eastreich said:

That is a "db Snorkel."  Work great on two strokes.  Just ugly as sin.

From a friend of mine that had one, it didn't work that long on his four stroke (Yamaha WR) before it got too hot and started to melt at the upper bend right out of the end of the muffler.

They are so ugly, the noise is afraid to come out. I don't think they are available any more.

OMG! You guys are serious. I thought it was a spoof, something like the talking bass. I've seen everything now. God bless the person that came up with that design.

• Like 2