Hi all.

Unfortunately, I live in the suburbs so for my boy to really get good riding in, we have to travel with his CRF50.  If the whole family comes along (which has been the case) I cannot take my truck and we take the family Explorer.  I purchased one of those Larin cargo racks that has a 500lb capacity (which I don't believe one bit).  I took some 1/2 plywood and inlayed it on the bottom to spread the weight out and also quickly built some wheel chocks out of 2x4's.  I strapped the bike down and with the hitch stabilizer thing it was solid as a brick house.  Only issue I have is I had to offset the ratchet straps front and back to pull the bike evenly and keep it tight.  A traditional wheel chock would be fantastic.  Since its a 50, the tires are rather narrow and I don't want/need to spend much cash on one, but narrow ones aren't plentiful.  I did find this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Pit-Posse-Motorcycle-Removable-Warranty/dp/B0158XOGE4/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1504874061&sr=1-1&keywords=narrow+wheel+chock

Anyone else have any good rec's?

Know any welders? Very easy to make a cheap one out of rebar and some 1/8" steel  for mounting tabs.