Floridorium hurricane forium

I'm starting my FLORIDORIUM HURRICANIUM FORIUM .Have to GET THE PRECIOUS THINGS OFF THE PORCH  NX 650 front end completeoff the outside patio into,the living room , Xr 600 engine and of course the pig is hopefully tucked in with hee's predecessor hopefully safe and sound in the garage .  The calm before the storm. STUART FLORIDA 10:AM . 100 miles north of MIAMI .  BEEN NICE KNOWIN YOU !

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looking better for the east coast. Sorry to see it at the expense of the west coast and Cuba .

Just a little more junk in yard to be shoved into garage . Tired of watching the weather channel .

Gotta board up the door and slider . Thanks Joe and Eric.

• Like 1

I really felt for the guys in Texas,the damage was unreal..

Now Florida is going to get beat to hell...

You guys in Florida take care,,we wish you the best,,i hate watching this on TV..the devestation and loss of life

is unbelievable..i`m watching it hitting now,,waiting for the storm surge..

prayers are with all ou guys down there..

B

• Like 2

Thanks B   I woke up at 220 am

to the sound of thunder that sounded most like the steady concussion of the 4 th of July when the big ones go off one after the other at the finale . Can't see anything with the board- up . Went back to sleep round 5:30. Just woke up at 9-30. Able to walk the dogs. Wind not too bad- under30 mph for a little while drizzling. Still got power. Cooking breakfast. eye is between keys and maybe Naples might come in near Fort Meyers. Some flooding in Ft Pierce. Not terrible bad, though they got 12   " already . They're where the top of the circular bands keep hitting like the top right hand corner if you will of the reach as it goes around counterclockwise hitting the same place . Plenty of daylight here in Stuart so far . Hang in there Joe .

• Like 1

I love watching the news guys standing out being rained on and being blown over,,like we can`t figure that out just watching the trees and rain in the background..i wonder if those idiots get danger pay when something is thrown at them by the wind and knock them senseless..

How are you guys making out,,watching the TV don`t mean squat from a hotel balcony..

B

• Like 1

We're good , It's supposed to peak tonite for us in stuart area around 60 mph and then so says the weather channel app that the winds here will go down till I think Tues morn. To 2 or 3mph . On the east coast we have distance from it .

Wow just this second the power blacked , and we thought that was it . 10 seconds , it came back on

woo hoo !

• Like 1

Well , lost internet . It's finally pretty calm out there . How's it at your place?

All fine , just a lot of tree debris everywhere , at least in MY yard , others weren't so fortunate. Lost power at 1 am Monday just AFTER  the worst of the storm. No power until 9 am this morning , THANK GOD , a/c and hot water , hooray.   :lol:

• Like 1

Good news, was hoping not hearing from you wasn't bad news.

now we have 2 more to sweat out .

• Like 1