cracked block? head gasket? water in oil? Help!

I am in trouble.  I live 3000 miles from the closest KTM anything here in the highlands of the island of New Guinea so I am on my own.  I just changed rings/piston on my 2011 250 xcfw and I didn't have a torque wrench when I put it back together but used a short handled ratchet so as not to overtighten anything.  I cleaned surfaces really well, I put on new gasket set, no sealer or anything.  Water in the oil on the first short ride.  Took it all apart, checked for cracks, saw nothing, cleaned it all up even better, waited a month to get a new gasket set and borrowed a torque wrench, figured I didn't put it together right.  New head gasket, torqued to specs put it all back together and same thing, ran it for 5 min. and engine is full of water/oil mix, radiator water went down as the oil level went up.  Help!  Any way for me to figure out what I have done.  It was running fine before I took it apart just starting to burn a bit of oil when I poured on the throttle.  I replaced valve shims and piston and rings and gasket set...  scotty

check the waterpomp seal. is the sweep hole open . this is a hole in front of the engine just behind the waterpomp. 

• Like 1

Thanks so much for your help... does this mean I need to take off water pump cover and check from there or check from top of cylinder?