XR200R running rich

my 96 xr200r has  is running rich also has an uneven idle it idles up and down and take a good 5 to 10 seconds to idle down from riding. It has a run tong Keihin knock off it starts first kick but runs rich and breaks up mid range Ive adjusted the float and its helped a little but but im not sue what else to try i cant tell if the main needle says 195 or 105 if it is a 195 i know its to big and that's why im running rich i have a k and n air filter with stock exhaust and the snorkel piece removed from the air box  i just did a timing chain replacement on it and bottom and top sprocket  tensioner ext made sure timing is correct and valves are in spec anyone know what else it could be?. Does any one know of a good place to get jets or a replacement carb for around 35 or less preferably just some jets

IMG_20170908_182735.jpg

IMG_20170908_182721.jpg

Edited by D Punched

I don't know if jets you'll be able to get will work with the Chinese carb, but I could be wrong. 

Taking 5-10 seconds to idle down? Have you checked your throttle cable? It could be in a bind, or be all gunked up and not letting the cable return. You might try lubing the cable and go from there

22 hours ago, Daniel627 said:

I don't know if jets you'll be able to get will work with the Chinese carb, but I could be wrong. 

Taking 5-10 seconds to idle down? Have you checked your throttle cable? It could be in a bind, or be all gunked up and not letting the cable return. You might try lubing the cable and go from 

Its got new cables on it clutch,front brake and throttle  it does go back to idle but it idles high then after 5 to 10 seconds it idles down to were I want it to idle 

I did some research for jets and alibaba sells Jets for runtong carbs and three or four different  styles of carbs