Question

7 answers to this question

Can you please check in the app menu > settings > version (way at the bottom) and let me know what version of the app you have. And also could you please give me a link to any topic where you should be seeing photos but are not seeing them?

We recently moved photos to a new CDN to make things go faster, so this might just be an issue where the app isn't properly updating the new location of the image. 

We are trying to get a fix from the app makers (tapatalk). But so far things are moving slowly and we're already started work on our own app.  However, that's going to take a few weeks to build and test. So in the mean time we're going to keep working at a solution with tapatalk.

Are you seeing blank/missing/broken images mostly, or are you seeing this photobucket default image that looks like this (if you don't see my example image - click the following link to see the example image):

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VxUnBRi8shY/WcHEjV1vPhI/AAAAAAAAW7E/WmjzXGJZ9-EaaX9i0tPWU40_-ZG4ngxJACK8BGAs/s512/2017-09-19.jpg

2017-09-19.jpg

We are trying to get a fix from the app makers (tapatalk). But so far things are moving slowly and we're already started work on our own app.  However, that's going to take a few weeks to build and test. So in the mean time we're going to keep working at a solution with tapatalk.

Are you seeing blank/missing/broken images mostly, or are you seeing this photobucket default image that looks like this (if you don't see my example image - click the following link to see the example image):

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VxUnBRi8shY/WcHEjV1vPhI/AAAAAAAAW7E/WmjzXGJZ9-EaaX9i0tPWU40_-ZG4ngxJACK8BGAs/s512/2017-09-19.jpg

2017-09-19.jpg

I'm seeing broken images too. but mostly what I see is a status bar of % loaded and just sits at 0 won't move.

We've been able to confirm this is an error in the Tapatalk code and are trying to work with them to fix it. However we have also started working with a new company to make a new app to replace Tapatalk since they have not been responsive to fix this image issue in their app for Android.