Rm125 issues

Just bought an rm125, noticed after riding a bit the coolant was very low and it does seem to smoke a bit more than normal, there is a hose on the bottom of the bike where smoke and what seems to be a little bit of coolant coming out when running, does anyone know what it could be? Am I burning coolant? Someone suggested I need a water pump rebuild kit, also has what seems to be oil on top of the power valve "block", need new gaskets? Got it for a decent price so I don't mind spending a bit of money but not $1000+, it is an 04 aswell, any help is appreciated:)

Also forgot to mention that it did just have a fresh top and bottom end put in 4 hours ago, I checked compression and it was 160psi cold, could it be a power valve issue? All sludged up? 

Often, the powervalve vent tube and the coolant overflow tube are routed on the front left side of the engine and they are next to each other where the tubes end. One will drip oil and the other one will drip coolant. Some coolant loss is normal and if you refill every ride it will loose about a table spoon and settle there, The stock radiator cap is very conservative at 1.1 some prefer to use a 1.6 radiator cap and stop the coolant loss. The other tube next to it should drip black goo that is the most concentrate two-stroke perfume you can find. It will drip to evacuate the excess oil in the powervalve a few drops on the garage floor after every ride is about normal. The powervalve gasket sweating oil is not a major concern but an easy fix would be some gasket sealant until the right gasket comes along, usually they are not very expensive.

8 hours ago, no hand said:

Often, the powervalve vent tube and the coolant overflow tube are routed on the front left side of the engine and they are next to each other where the tubes end. One will drip oil and the other one will drip coolant. Some coolant loss is normal and if you refill every ride it will loose about a table spoon and settle there, The stock radiator cap is very conservative at 1.1 some prefer to use a 1.6 radiator cap and stop the coolant loss. The other tube next to it should drip black goo that is the most concentrate two-stroke perfume you can find. It will drip to evacuate the excess oil in the powervalve a few drops on the garage floor after every ride is about normal. The powervalve gasket sweating oil is not a major concern but an easy fix would be some gasket sealant until the right gasket comes along, usually they are not very expensive.

Ok yeah that does make sense as they are both on the left side, but the thing that confuses me is that I couldn't see any coolant inside the radiator so not sure how it would be coming out of the overflow? I thought it only came out when it was overfilled, or am I wrong? I know my buddies 2 strokes have exhaust coming out of the powervalve vent hoses too but you can't see it on there's, on mine it smokes, I have been too busy to clean it up and inspect it more but I'll see what I can figure out. 

If too much oil is coming out the overflow or even smoke, I would suspect worn out power valve components allowing too much blow by. 

2 hours ago, no hand said:

If too much oil is coming out the overflow or even smoke, I would suspect worn out power valve components allowing too much blow by. 

Yeah I was starting to think that too, not an excessive amount of oil but it does puff quite a bit of smoke, how easy is it to rebuild a powervalve? Can a beginner do it or would I need to take it to a shop? (last option) having trouble finding power valve parts aswell.