17 450 sxf oil chnage intervals

Everytime I change my oil I replace oil filter and clean all strainers, lately I have been going every 4 to 60 hours running Motorex 10w50. Can I go a little longer, by all means I want the absolute most life out of my motor as possible and am a fanatic on maintaince but changing every 3 hours seems a little excessive. What do you guys think?

Depends on how hard you ride I'd imagine. I change mine ever 4-6 hours myself in my 2013 RMZ450 with Bel-Ray full synthetic 10W-40 and people tell me it is a bit excessive and that they go 8-10 hours. I just go by my service book. It says oil every 6 hours and filter every 12. So every other oil change I do filter as well and every single time I clean strainers too. It's always still clean so I feel like I can go much longer. So depends on how hard you ride and how much piece of mind is worth to you. For me if I have any more than 4 hours on it by the time I get it home I'll change it since I normally put 2-3 hours on the bike per day I ride and don't want to do it while I'm out riding