Cracked clutch cover

So I just got my new slave cylinder installed under warranty. (oberon coming very soon) Today was the first ride and I dumped it in some rough single track. When I picked the bike up I saw a deep scuff and a tiny hair line crack, not enough damage to leak oil but enough to replace it before next weekend. My bike is a 17 fe501, will a 2016 clutch cover fit on my bike? If so would it be the fe501s or the fe501? (2017 only makes the fe501 and there all street legal) The only reason I ask is because I like the boyesen cover and I can't find one for a 2017 thanks in advance guys! 

Cody

Get a tube kit of JB Weld. Mix it as instructed, apply it with a popsicle stick or something similar, then sand it down after it has dried and cured. It will leave a mark, but will stop leaks and totally seal it. I dropped my bike over and the gear shift caused damage to one of the crank case covers. I did this, and have never had probs since. Mine WAS leaking oil, so it punched all the way through. Small crack, but enough to leak slowly. The JB Weld sealed the crack completely and it was like I had put a new cover on! It ofcourse is dark grey when it deies, and is visible, but it works like a charm. Just sand it down even with the cover surface after it dries. This is a permanent fix.

~Mike