NEED help with high/low rv and t.v. 125s.

Trying to save 2 72 rv125s. One has a tc 125 motor. Both look to have the high low reducer transmissions but are mising some pieces. I cant find a parts pic that shows how it actually operates in the trans. Above the shifter there should be another shaft sticking out and I can't find that name or part number. I would be fine with eliminating it but not sure if I can.(can I just plug the hole?) Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

20170910_073122.thumb.jpg.deafc26d200d8ba84d219859a2fdb554.jpg:thumbsup: That should be better huh. Jeez...lol main shaft had something that came out of it and it hooked to the lever on the case. Thanks

i dont think it will ghost shift seeing as you need to physically pull that lever to actuate it

you can still buy that shaft if youre worried

the old ts motors should slot in to that frame

Edited by S.O.A.N.Z

Oh yeah....what would be the best method of keeping oil from coming out of the shaft? It's not threaded inside...clean it thourouly and non hardening gasket stuff? Thanks

Well, time to play some more. Got a 71 ts125 (without gear reduction) motor cheap to throw in one, got a lead on another cheap one with dual range....nervously wait g for him to call lol now if this work nonsense weren't gonna slow me down.