jpbova

Health issues from riding

4 posts in this topic

Do any of you guys who ride have issues with your kidneys, bladder, prostate, or balls from riding? If so, what did you do to help the situation.

I'm having issues, and I do not want to quit riding. You might as well stick fork in me if it comes to that. I'm having issue with a recurring urological problem, and I think the bike is causing it.

Other than maybe some occasional kidney/testicle bruising, etc I can't see any other possibilities. Don't pay attention to old wives tales, bicycle rider tales or other stupid internet bs.

stop riding for a month and see if your problem improves.. If it does, go riding and see if it returns.... I'm getting older, sometimes I sit and think, one day I'll have to give up riding....MAN what a depressing thought... Good luck and maybe go see a doc

1 person likes this

stop riding for a month and see if your problem improves.. If it does, go riding and see if it returns.... I'm getting older, sometimes I sit and think, one day I'll have to give up riding....MAN what a depressing thought... Good luck and maybe go see a doc

I got a soft cup and jock strap. I'm going to see if that helps. But I'm with you, I can't give up riding. It's what I live for.

Also contemplating a kidney belt