05 clutch recommendations

considering my bike is still on the original clutch from 05 , and i can feel it starting to pulse when i let the clutch out , its probably time for a new one 

with so many clutch options i have no idea whats good and whats bad 

i do a mix of alot of open desert riding , and slow twisty trail stuff that u need to be on and off the clutch , 80% of my riding is open desert though 

bike does have a full ex and 270 big bore kit already , and im thinking about a stroker crank and cams this winter 

4 hours ago, notoriousE-R-I-C said:

Dirt Digger

thanks lil pricey but ill get one ordered 

seems like every single part i order for this bike falls in the 175-225$ range lol 

now if i could just find an fmf spark aresstor for my ti4 system id be set , every single place is backordered 

Edited by project89

14 minutes ago, notoriousE-R-I-C said:

Barnetts a pro choice man

14 minutes ago, notoriousE-R-I-C said:

Barnetts a pro choice man

im not complianing , i all know all to well what happens when u buy cheap parts 

thats why i asked what was good before i bought one of those 60$ clutch kits 

Well the good thing about those is you can just buy two and put in a fresh clutch whenever you want. Just silicone the gasket. Then theres the labor x2...not too hard like ten bolts mas o menos  But, and believe me I love cheap ish, theres nothing compared to how WORTH IT it feels, your confidence, when you use quality in a machine under your balls, dirt diggers have impressed me in many bikes