Where to teach a 4yo on a pw50

Gave the boy his 50 yesterday.... were in Everett looking for a place to ride. Our back yard will be fine for about another 3 sessions then he's gonna need more room. Walker Valley is a little too busy on weekends..... looking for a field or something.

Ideas?

reiter isn't bad, especially if you go up past the gate, ride for about 3 miles towards the end past all the quad trails, and there is a couple of little loops back there my son used to LOVE when he was on his 50.  Best part is you can see them the whole time from the main fs road.  It's not really great for adult riders as not a lot of stuff out there yet but the kids love it.  And there is plenty of FS roads that are behind the locked gates that are perfectly safe for young ones. 

reiter isn't bad, especially if you go up past the gate, ride for about 3 miles towards the end past all the quad trails, and there is a couple of little loops back there my son used to LOVE when he was on his 50.  Best part is you can see them the whole time from the main fs road.  It's not really great for adult riders as not a lot of stuff out there yet but the kids love it.  And there is plenty of FS roads that are behind the locked gates that are perfectly safe for young ones. 

+ 1. Best part is the trucks and utvs are not allowed in the quad dirt bike area. The only part that might be a challenge is getting him to the riding area. It's a 3 mile forest road to get back there. FYI I went there a month ago and they added more trails and now they have a designated trials area as well. Nothing too challenging out there but zero traffic.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hkdad said:

+ 1. Best part is the trucks and utvs are not allowed in the quad dirt bike area. The only part that might be a challenge is getting him to the riding area. It's a 3 mile forest road to get back there. FYI I went there a month ago and they added more trails and now they have a designated trials area as well. Nothing too challenging out there but zero traffic.

we do the trials circuit as well, matter of fact my 7yo took home a first place trophy today.  The Puget Sound Trialers group has really been putting in a ton of work up there.

• Like 2