Blue smoke no oil in airbox

Hello just purchased my son a used 07 ttr50 and the thing will start to smoke blue smoke after about 15 minutes of riding. I had the local shop rebuild the top end thinking it was rings/seals but after getting it back yesterday it will still do the same thing. He has laid the bike over a few times but there doesnt appear to be any oil in the airbox. Also the spark arrestor was oily on the inside which i find weird. I dont have much experience with dirtbikes so any help would be great thanks in advance 

If there is oil in the spark arrestor or muffler that will take a long time to burn off. How does it run otherwise?

There was some oil i believe on the spark arrestor i cleaned it off pretty well i believe and it still will smoke after about 10-15 minutes. Im going to take exhaust off tonight to see if any residue is on inside of it. Plug is dry and looks good and runs good. I was thinking there must be oil somewhere but have ruled out airbox after cleaning and finding nothing. 

well after looking at plug again it is now black and after doing a compression test on cylinder it is at 145 and was at 150 before the top end rebuild so im guessing something else is going on after all looks like its going to come apart again