On 9/12/2017 at 0:29 AM, yellow_busa said:

How are you guys going half clips on the Suzuki needles?

neDx is 1/2 clip richer then neCx , if you want 1/2 clip leaner you run it 1 clip higher

eg : neDx in clip 2 is same as neCx in clip 2.5

so if your running say neCj clip 3 and you want to go 1/2 clip LEANER you run a neDx in clip 2

if you want to just try the 1/2 clip with you existly needle run it i clip leaner and put a 3mm id washer under the clip as KRAN 

suggested but make sure the needle still wiggles side to side so it doesn't break under operation

14 hours ago, kxrob said:

neDx is 1/2 clip richer then neCx , if you want 1/2 clip leaner you run it 1 clip higher

eg : neDx in clip 2 is same as neCx in clip 2.5

so if your running say neCj clip 3 and you want to go 1/2 clip LEANER you run a neDx in clip 2

if you want to just try the 1/2 clip with you existly needle run it i clip leaner and put a 3mm id washer under the clip as KRAN 

suggested but make sure the needle still wiggles side to side so it doesn't break under operation

Ok so I can just use the neCj and neDj to accomplish that. Makes sense now. Will the 2 different needles change just off of idle much or can I adjust that with the air screw?

4 hours ago, yellow_busa said:

Ok so I can just use the neCj and neDj to accomplish that. Makes sense now. Will the 2 different needles change just off of idle much or can I adjust that with the air screw?

yes you can , it won't change just off idle as there both xxxJ needles