2018 NMA Wall Calendar - Accepting submissions

Send your pics!

The creation of the 2018 NMA Wall Calendar is underway and has a new coordinator. Cool pictures are needed! Want to show off your mad shutter skills? Send a couple of your best to wallcalendar@nmaoffroad.org. Deadline is 10/15/2017.

What makes for a good photo candidate? High resolution! Also: Photos from competition events should feature NMA members.

Please include location and provide photographer credit.

Any photo submitted should be with photographer's permission.

The top submissions will become glossies hanging on everyone's wall next year.

• Like 2

Hey guys! 

Still in need of pictures for the calendar.  They do not have to be from NMA events.  Send some ride pictures  THere are many beautiful mountain vistas, group ride selfies... anything that makes shows your love for riding.

From NMA Offroad website:

Be part of the NMA wall calendar

The creation of the 2018 NMA Wall Calendar is underway. A new volunteer has taken on this effort and they need your pictures. Want to show off your mad shutter skills? Send a couple of your best to wallcalendar@nmaoffroad.org. Deadline is 10/15/2017. What makes for a good photo candidate?

• High resolution!
  • Photos from competition events should feature NMA members.
  • Please include location and photographer credit.
  • Any photo submitted should be with photographer's permission.

The top pics (pun intended) that make the cut will bedazzle NMA members' walls next year. Don't delay. Just a few clicks away. Send today! Email them to wallcalendar@nmaoffroad.org!

IMG_5834-X3.jpg

16 hours ago, Russ Henry said:

Would any of these  qualify ?

Offeoad2.jpg

Todd A.JPG

20170916_160141.jpg

Al A.jpg

Russ, If you can send the full resolution files to wallcalendar@nmaoffroad.org I will dfinately take them into consideration!  Also if you can add a brief description of the event and Photog and people in picture that would be appreciated. :)

This is the highest resolution I have. I have done four Ride For A Warrior events and we have raised enough to buy two veterans tracked chairs. Al Olsen from Yakima received the first chair about 3 mths ago. He is the older gentleman in red. Todd Wingerson received his chair at the last ride at Manastash campground Sept 15 and 16

Go to www.offroadridersforveterans.com to see the purpose of the charity and the ytd results. I will see about getting a higher resolution

• Like 1