Where to find 2017 Husq Fe 350 Shop Manual?

Afternoon! Anyone know a link to where I can download the 2017 Husqvarna FE350 service manual? Cheers! 

Do you have a android phone?.......if yess there's an app on playstore for all husqvarna models...... You can also check on iphone.....

Sent from my Pixel using ThumperTalk mobile app

Awesome thanks for the quick reply! Just got the app and had a look, works great! Have you been able to print that somehow? Its ok for me to read before hand, however would be hard to navigate mid repair when my hands are battered and full of grease.

Sent from my LG-H831 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Yeah.....for more mec details i bought the Husqvarna manual shop DVD.....THE only thing i found for big motor service (valve adjustment, timing, piston rings transmission). Got the dvd on ebay for 20-30$

Sent from my Pixel using ThumperTalk mobile app

14 minutes ago, Husquire said:

Is that the 2017 version? Whats the chances you could email me the file from it?

doesn't work that way... the files are encrypted - even making a iso of it fails to work. the cd is 35 bucks

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Husquire said:

Alright tx anyway brother.

i tried using my typical software to copy so i could have the pdfs on my phone. i was able to extract the pdf, but they need to be decypted which is what the software that you open on the cd does.i haven't looked into it much more than that.

Just now, Husquire said:

I had an encrypted copy of a different manual. What I ended up doing was printing it, then scanning it. Let me use across all platforms.

doesnt let you print the whole thing , because that was my first thought - print to xps to remove any security on pdf then print that to pdf

Sounds like a pain. I pick up my bike from the dealer timorrow, I will ask for a book\paper copy. Im not a huge fan of digital copy only availability as I like to have a hard copy to flip through with greasy fingers and not damaging my phone \ tablet.

• Like 1

Not sure how I did it now, but I was able to save an entire PDF copy off my purchased CD copy to my hard drive that works fine.  And I can print the pages I want as well to take out in the shop with me.

It's awesome that Husky sells these for $25-30.  Seems like every other bike I own I paid closer to $100 for the manuals.

ya i was able to print off the husky cd last night after talking to husquire to a pdf and it work perfect, my ktm one didnt let me do that

Edited by slothy
  • Like 1