2000 yz250 crankshaft collar needed

I am needing the crankshaft collar that goes on the primary drive of the crank. 

Yamaha has discontinued this part. 90387-2513A-00 COLLAR

The previous owner put an 01 crank in my 2000 bike....not knowing I ordered the crank for a 2000 but am missing the parts to 

put it together.  Crank is all installed already.

Does anyone have this part kicking around!!!!

THANKS!

24 minutes ago, scottmildy said:

I am needing the crankshaft collar that goes on the primary drive of the crank. 

Yamaha has discontinued this part. 90387-2513A-00 COLLAR

The previous owner put an 01 crank in my 2000 bike....not knowing I ordered the crank for a 2000 but am missing the parts to 

put it together.  Crank is all installed already.

Does anyone have this part kicking around!!!!

THANKS!

Didn't we go over this last week? 98-99 same part, I found one on the brit island.

Lets look again. 

23 minutes ago, P84ONE said:

Didn't we go over this last week? 98-99 same part, I found one on the brit island.

Lets look again. 

Sorry im new to the forum,  you found one on brit island?

Just now, scottmildy said:

Sorry im new to the forum,  you found one on brit island?

Yah, just a week ago or so, another guy had a basket case bike in a box missing that collar. The 98 and 99 YZ share the same part and it is, NLA (no longer available). I searched Ebay, and found one in the UK under "primary gear collar" but his complaint was 50 bucks to get it to the doorstep. The only other choice is correct dimensions, and have it re-created via machine shop. There was 2, and now that I look back on E-bay I see "0". your only choice is to install the crank that does not need it with correct seal, or wait for the par to pop up on ebay. I put it in as primary gear spacer, collar, crank spacer, collar, and all the veriations in between. Sometimes there are grab bags of misc. parts from dissmantlers that have them in a bag of crap.