Ride For A Warrior Sept 15 an 16 update: Just gets better!

Ride For A Warrior Sept 15 and 16 update.
The trail conditions are excellent. No forest fire smoke. Attached is a photo I took this morning while marking the 4 x 4 traila. The tracked chair has been purchased and will be presented to Todd on Saturday. Lots of parking for large and small rv's. 
The Lazy F Camp is only 12 miles from the staging area and has excellent lodging facilities. Tell Tami I sent you.
I received the IRS approval today. I know some of you have been waiting for it before you donate. Email me and I will send it to you.
Excellent riding,excellent food,great weather and you get to hang out with the best people in our sport ! 
A local tv station will be present and will air the segment Monday night. High ranking military will be present, leaders from the Forest will be there checking us out! I know they will be impressed by you! The online pay was put on hold until I received the IRS letter. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow morning.
Please email jamesandteresanagle@yahoo.com if you are bringing a side dish.
At the event you can pay by check,credit / debit or cash. Here are the T-shirt and hats that will be available.

I was just notified that two of the best riders in the area are going to lead a 65 mile iron man on Saturday. Last week a Randy Wade offered to put together a ADV/dualsport ride on Friday and Saturday

20170911_090347.jpg

Shirt and hat proof.jpg

• Like 2