Joey Stieger

2017 honda crf250l supermoto wheels?

I have a 2017 CRF 250 L that I would like to put super Moto rims and tires on it but I know warp 9 doesn't make wheels for this year bike and I'm having trouble finding wheels that bolt right up without any modifications to the rim. Any suggestions? Need help!!!

You can use the 2016 rims that they sell. You only need to adjust the front if you have a non abs version.

You have two options in what you can do. You can bore out the spacers to accept the bigger axle (go to any machinist/engineer and it's a $15 job) and then push the forks together to snug the spacers.

Or you can go, again, to your machinist/engineer and get them to make you new spacers. All you would need to do is work out the total gap between hub and forks. You could probably get away with only getting the non brake side spacer remade if you were really cheap.

If you have the abs version, I probably wouldn't bother until they sort out rims that will allow you to retain the abs feature. Otherwise feel free to remove the feature that you paid extra for!

Edited by Philipp Joshua Cummings

Same problem here, I have 2014 warp 9 wheels that were on 2014 crf 250l and I want to fit it on 2017 crf 250l. I have old spacers and the front wheel axle is too thick. Can anyone help where to order new spacers. I would like to keep old 2016 spacers for just in case. Last option is drilling those. is the width of the spacer the same on 2014 and 2017. Thanks.

Zee