2003 cr250 won't start

My 03 cr250 ran fine for a while but now it's having a hard time starting. I've tried everything I know I checked and replaced a new spark plug, I've tested the spark and it sparks fine, I put gas in it and tested if it was flooded, I ran the bike down a street and attempted to start with no results please help!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using ThumperTalk mobile app

Not sure an '03 bike really isn't considered "vintage" so you may get more answers/suggestions if you posted the question in the Honda-specific 2t sub-forum.

I was going to say do you have an inline fuel filter? could have gotten some dirt or grit in the carb causing a blockage but it could also be stuck in the needle and seat causing it to flood.    fuel off ignition off take plug out throttle wide open and kick vigorously to disperse the excess fuel. plug back in and try to start hows the compression?? if you deem the engine not to be flooded take the plug out and prime it with fuel plug back in and try to start if it starts on a prime and then stops the carb is blocked and needs a clean.

• Like 1

did you or have you checked for spark??? after all fuel, spark and compression are the 3 main needs. have you checked the gear oil for fuel indicating a buggerd crank seal?? its hard to give more to look at with out more info. id start with a process of elimination 1. is there sufficient compression.  2. is there spark and a clean plug try another plug even if it looks ok  3. is the fuel getting to the combustion chamber ie. wet plug. go through the basics and get back to us with the info might be able to track it down better.

good luck