Transition from 2011 YZ450F to 2013 CRF450R

Recantly I sold my yamaha and bought a 2013 honda .

there is sucha a difference between these bikes . I still miss the power of my yamaha . but after each run i get to Like my CRF450r more and more :D .

The first problem with the CRF is the power band compare to my lovely ex-yz450f .

how can i make CRF450R more Torque and  agressive !?

do you guys know which map should i put on the ECU !? dose FMF exaust help !?

6 hours ago, aminem said:

Recantly I sold my yamaha and bought a 2013 honda .

there is sucha a difference between these bikes . I still miss the power of my yamaha . but after each run i get to Like my CRF450r more and more :D .

The first problem with the CRF is the power band compare to my lovely ex-yz450f .

how can i make CRF450R more Torque and  agressive !?

do you guys know which map should i put on the ECU !? dose FMF exaust help !?

Bonjour

Avec un boitier GET vous aurez plusieurs courbes de puissance 3 programmable en fonction de ce que vous voulez sinon avec le cdrom et le cable HRC vous faire les modifications vous meme.

• Like 1

I went from a '10 YZF to a '13 CRF. Yes the power is softer, BUT its easier to ride and corners much better. Lap times aren't necessarily slower. I went for the full Yoshi system and a Vortex X10 ECU. The vortex is designed to work with the Yoshi and the combination really livens up the engine.

Edited by fraser
  • Like 1

I went from a '10 YZF to a '13 CRF. Yes the power is softer, BUT its easier to ride and corners much better. Lap times aren't necessarily slower. I went for the full Yoshi system and a Vortex X10 ECU. The vortex is designed to work with the Yoshi and the combination really livens up the engine.

What difference you get with new ecu and pipe !? Will low end become alive or still need to rev it !?

You get a lot more grunt and it sounds different. Becomes a holeshot machine. The X10 is completely programmable and comes with 10 preloaded settings. I put it on the Kevin Windham race map and left it at that.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, fraser said:

You get a lot more grunt and it sounds different. Becomes a holeshot machine. The X10 is completely programmable and comes with 10 preloaded settings. I put it on the Kevin Windham race map and left it at that.

Tanx for suggestion ... can you put the picture of the map here !?

4 hours ago, warlord said:

Bonjour

Avec un boitier GET vous aurez plusieurs courbes de puissance 3 programmable en fonction de ce que vous voulez sinon avec le cdrom et le cable HRC vous faire les modifications vous meme.

tanx , i think the easiest way is to get HRC tools and its connector .

I can't remember, am on a '17 this season. Vortex give you a sheet with all the programmed maps, then there are dials for fuel, advance etc that you can turn with a screwdriver if you wish to customise.

• Like 1