So the 7 is now available?

Thought about it at the last race.....and since of course we all saw a no-show for the year even if “I’m not done yet” was promised.....if no points for the year - doesn’t that mean it’s up for grabs now. I tried to read through the ama # rules but couldn’t get clear on it in lil time I had.

MEC doesn’t count for points I don’t think.

We all “know” he’s done, but does this mean the number is done now? Seems I read that championship numbers 1-9 CAN stay with until someone chooses to grab it. Or is it just available and the 7 isn’t attached anymore.

This is about the number....not the rider..so don’t get tropical about it. Lol.

• Like 2

I wonder if anyone actually wants it ?.......I'd like to see them got back to earned numbers...they would actually mean something

• Like 4

Just now, MANIAC998 said:

We, as a Nation, need someone to step up and take it. Then we can start the healing process from the train wreck of years past.

lost for words... :thinking:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RMZ819 said:

Also, IMO. Lites riders should always be 3 digit.   

The 250 Nationals are just as tough as the 450's 

250 SX :thumbsdn:

I hate the east/west format, Back in the day it worked but nowadays it's a career class for too many guys. I liked having three outdoor classes and having all the fast guys thrown into one class indoors. You could have three defending national champions all competing for the SX crown

Now SX is nothing but a circus 

• Like 1

. Riders who fail to earn at least 25 championship points during the season preceding the new season will lose their career number and be issued a new number based on current points.

Special consideration is given to a rider if he/she is confirmed with a season long injury or other special circumstance which prevents him from competing that season.

With that said, I'm not sure anyone would want the "lucky" number 7, unless it would be just to stick it to Stewart.

I really hope someone takes it. I doubt it means anything to js7 now, or else he would have earned the 25 points to keep it 

21 minutes ago, filterx said:

Ya I just took it

59b88e787720f_20170912_1846101.thumb.jpg.f6f78c6d88ded1a04f57844f588bb1bc.jpg

I see dirt naps in your future 

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 9

If we're able to stomach Blake Baggett having the number 4 on his bike, someone other than James running #7 shouldn't be a problem

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Havingfun said:

lost for words... :thinking:

that's a first

• Like 4