2ND ANNUAL DIRTY SANTA - TOYS FOR TOTS RIDE AT RAC SUNDAY DEC 3RD

Riders , here is the info I just posted on Adv. Rider -  many of us are on both forms but I wanted to make sure everyone here gets the scoop.  (I go by Doc over there).  

Maro and I are starting to get this Organized.  Pat, Matt mc, and The Greek Brothers from this forum are also involved in this.  We don't really need any help, but we do need folks to come out and support this-  we had 189 riders last year, we filled up The Greek Brothers big enclosed trailer and frankly we amazed the people at Toys for Tots.  I say we because this was the off road riding community coming together and we provided toys and money to some very unfortunate  kids. We want to do it bigger this year so please come out-  more info will be posted on this thread as we move forward.

The cut and past from Advrider.  

2nd Annual Dirty Santa - Sunday December 3rd  
Ok Folks- Here we go. Last year we had three weeks, this year we have 3mths. Marco gave the "charge" call today- so lets start planning this think.
First and foremost- One of the best things from last year was that this crew took ownership of this event- by the end of it this was not "Marco and Doc's event" it was our event and I know we all felt proud of it- The way everyone jumped in was amazing and we want to keep that going. We provided a shit ton of toys and some $$ to lots of less fortunate kids last year! lets do it again. 

So Im going to start organizing who is going to do what. Marco has some ideas that he will be elaborating moving forward. Some fun things thrown in to make it a little different than anything else out there. I only ask that if you say you will be there and you promise to bring something - please know we will be counting on you to come through. So my list will be evolving and changing as we go but we have to start somewhere so here is my initial list and we will manipulate it as we go. I want to have a final "job list" done by the first week of November. If I put you on a list and you can't do something or have plans or whatever - just PM me and let me know. 

Macro- President / Organizer, Everything, every where - food, bring pretty girls to work at registration .  

Doc- Organizer / Trail Boss Bad ass/ Lead big bike ride- Marco's left hand (because to say I'm his right hand sounds gay) 

Pat (Fishtop)- Scavenger Hunt ride boss/creator (we will think of a better title) - Ok, Pat- Marco has an idea of doing a "scavenger hunt" kind of ride around the Rac land (Burma, Darkwater, Valley road, 901) - we are thinking you creat something on GPS with pin drops of coll locations i.e the pond, waterfall, big crane, top of the world etc.etc. - You are free to create this how you want to - Talk to Marco more about it as he has the idea- basically guys can load it on GPS and others can follow and it can be a roving trial ride to different locations around the land.  

Jeff- registation, bring tent again if you can. Help out around food and registration area - be the man there to keep shit organized 

Tammy- Be there with Jeff helping out and keeping Jeff under control if someone gets out of line , and look at the pretty girls asses that Marco brings.  

Matt Mc- we are thinking of having a hill climb contest (for real not busting balls) maybe you run that - find the location and figure out a way to judge etc. we can talk more

General- Provide moral and spiritual support to me and Marco ....and hand out "Trump 2020" stickers as well as "legalize it" pamphlets . 

Matt Mr. Enduro - help me out with big bike ride, we will map a course and maybe you and Mrs. ride sweep. 

Essig- Bouncer - my personal bodyguard on day of event 

Moose and Bent Frame- organize and lead Gnarly Single track ride. 

Rick- whatever you want to do to help out

Frank- whatever you want to do to help out

Bob (older Greek brother)- work at registration, collect toys and get loaded up in trailer transport toys to ToT office 

Chris (younger greek) - work at registration, collect toys and get loaded up in trailer - transport to ToT office.  

Ok, Guys, that is the initial list- I know I forgot someone maybe two. Anyway- this is not set in stone but this is the idea - 

Marco wil be taking care of the behind the scenes details with the food, t- shirts etc. i will be doing some other leg work. We mostly need you guys for the day of the event and for Pat and Matt Mc maybe some planning for your "gigs". we will keep talking about all this  
Thanks Guys- we had a goal of 50 guys last year and ended with 189! We are shooting for at least 200 participants this year. lets go ! 

• Like 7

I plan to attend, nothing else going on that day that I know of. I will probably bring my son.  He and I will be interested to see what pretty girls the Prez. can round up to work the registration booth.  You guys have a lot of people helping out, but if you need something let me know we'll be glad to lend a hand wherever we can.

Count us in again this year.

Bob K, the older Greek brother.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rgksr said:

Count us in again this year.

Bob K, the older Greek brother.

Bob, You and Chris are and were a big part of the success of this event last year!  Great memory of You and I dropping off those toys to that old Marine and how thrilled he was. I wouldn't want to do this without you guys- seriously .  

PS-  your little brother is telling everyone he is the good looking one- and that he got to work at the tent with the pretty girls because "that is where we put the beautiful people".  

My memory is that he got out of the truck that morning and froze his ass off because he has 0% body fat and then he went and stood in the tent by the heaters all day.  Isn't that what happened?  

Bump to the top.  This is a great event.  A lot of riders brought more than one toy, which the Toys for Tots gentleman in St Clair was blown away by.  The generosity of the riders show what a great group we are.

Bob K.

• Like 2

Bump to the top.  This is a great event.  A lot of riders brought more than one toy, which the Toys for Tots gentleman in St Clair was blown away by.  The generosity of the riders show what a great group we are.
Bob K.

I know that it is a toy run, but what do you guys think of a couple of winter jackets or nice hoodies instead? Since it seems that there was an abundance of toys last year. I'm signed up and paid, not sure what the count is so far,
Let me know what you think, Thanks

I don’t want to scare anyone, but I heard a rumor that Matt Mc will be hosting a hill climb event at the Dirty Santa Event.😱😱😱😱😱

Bob K.

11 minutes ago, Rgksr said:

I don’t want to scare anyone, but I heard a rumor that Matt Mc will be hosting a hill climb event at the Dirty Santa Event.😱😱😱😱😱

Bob K.

Right man for the job.   Just stay clear from the rear tire of that quiet bike he rides.  Its been known to dig trenches and launch rocks a good distance.:naughty:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rgksr said:

I don’t want to scare anyone, but I heard a rumor that Matt Mc will be hosting a hill climb event at the Dirty Santa Event.

If you want to practice, go here: N40° 42.786' W76° 15.056'

• Like 1

On 11/8/2017 at 0:30 PM, Matt T. said:

Right man for the job.   Just stay clear from the rear tire of that quiet bike he rides.  Its been known to dig trenches and launch rocks a good distance.:naughty:

It only catches new people off guard. That and the not so smart people who continue to follow behind me... :D :moon:

• Like 1

I'm in the latter category, but I learned my lesson.  I'm staying back at least  500 feet.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2017 at 8:42 PM, jochuma3 said:

Bob, You and Chris are and were a big part of the success of this event last year!  Great memory of You and I dropping off those toys to that old Marine and how thrilled he was. I wouldn't want to do this without you guys- seriously .  

PS-  your little brother is telling everyone he is the good looking one- and that he got to work at the tent with the pretty girls because "that is where we put the beautiful people".  

My memory is that he got out of the truck that morning and froze his ass off because he has 0% body fat and then he went and stood in the tent by the heaters all day.  Isn't that what happened?  

I broke my shifting shaft today so I won't be riding on Sunday. Do you guys need any help with anything on Sunday?

Graham

9 minutes ago, gmurr said:

I broke my shifting shaft today so I won't be riding on Sunday. Do you guys need any help with anything on Sunday?

Graham

sorry to hear that!  There will be a bunch of guys there that will be working and wont be riding -  come up, even without a bike-  to see the spectacle and hang out - if nothing else.  And of course, we always can use the help.