Replacement seat foam for 2014 KTM 250SX

Does anyone have any experience with replacement seat foam for their SX? I am still using my stock foam but it is beaten up and starting to feel like there's no foam under my ass at all. Looking online it seems like I might only have a couple options. Factory KTM foam or Factory Effex. Is one more durable, comfortable than the other? I'd take durability over comfort if I had to choose. Are there other seat foam options out there that I have missed? Thanks

My local performance engine builder, in Memphis,has his own husky team and they will only run GUTS.

I learned this on my GSXR.I always thought that softer foam meant more comfort...totally not true.I put a Corbin on the GSXR,which was firm and went from numb in 30 minutes to riding all day long.If you can get a firmer,flatter,lower seat if you need lower,go for it.As mentioned seat concepts does make a nice seat for our bikes but the foam is in question. Corbin also makes one.You will pay more for corbin.Call guts and tell them how you want your seat and how you intend to ride with it.Get them to tailor the shape and density to your liking.

250sx ? I redo seats on other bikes, but a ktm you can buy a new seat for around 100 bucks so don't mess with it. I did do my 530 seat with a wide seat concepts but you wouldn't want that on a 250sx.