AC222 and his titles

Nope he won't be the goat imo unless herlings has problems in 18 , everts has 101 GP wins and AC has about 80 ? He needs to win a lot in 18 to beat the goat

On a separate note you need to watch Assen the first race , it's insane how fast AC and herlings go , the bikes are hardly ever straight and herlings jumps stuff( holes) no one else even tries

you can't argue with stupid or Yamaha owners

• Like 4

Well I think you know that I was referring to RC but yes Everts is still the top GP guy, I'd say. Herlings and AC are still so cool to watch. i really enjoyed every race I've ever seen them ride in. I think RC is the best rider I've ever seen but Everts, AC are right there too. And when it is all said and done Herlings will be right in that conversation too.

• Like 2

But gps were drug testing many years before ama , so was it a level playing field ?

But gps were drug testing many years before ama , so was it a level playing field ?

• Like 1

My son was at the past MXGP Qatar.  Said it was a really surreal as their were very people and no vendors at the event.

So him and his friends walked by the KTM pit and Tony is standing out there.  Tony starts a conversation and spends a few minutes

talking to a bunch of Airmen from the base.  My son said he was just a normal guy, real class.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, mog said:

Fair question. Also a possible can of worms topic? Lol.  I honestly don't know the answer to that. I am under the impression that ever since SX was an FIM sanctioned event (basically Ricky's whole career), that there was some form of performance enhancing drug testing. I thought AMA Nationals was later though? I could be wrong but that is how I always assumed it was. That being said, unless there is some sort of concrete evidence, then I really can't go against what I saw RC do on a motorcycle. That being said, I think a lot of Americans didn't realize how good Everts was and even AC. It was beat into our heads for as long as I can remember that If you are anybody, you race here. Enthusiasts realize that isn't really the case, even though the American's as a group seemed much faster in past eras, compared to the current.

ossidog that is a cool experience. He seems like a cool guy. Herlings does too though. I know some ppl think he's a dick but I think he's just a passionate guy but is probably cool to talk with or hangout etc.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ah665 said:

Fair question. Also a possible can of worms topic? Lol.  I honestly don't know the answer to that. I am under the impression that ever since SX was an FIM sanctioned event (basically Ricky's whole career), that there was some form of performance enhancing drug testing. I thought AMA Nationals was later though? I could be wrong but that is how I always assumed it was. That being said, unless there is some sort of concrete evidence, then I really can't go against what I saw RC do on a motorcycle. That being said, I think a lot of Americans didn't realize how good Everts was and even AC. It was beat into our heads for as long as I can remember that If you are anybody, you race here. Enthusiasts realize that isn't really the case, even though the American's as a group seemed much faster in past eras, compared to the current.

ossidog that is a cool experience. He seems like a cool guy. Herlings does too though. I know some ppl think he's a dick but I think he's just a passionate guy but is probably cool to talk with or hangout etc.

If I had the talent that Herlings has and I were crushing it on the world stage, I'd be acting like the most obnoxious WWE wrestler you can think of.

the-genius-wwe.png?w=650

• Like 3

Ouch! Even rc can't escape the gp crush...

Sent from my VS880 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Anyone who is running with jeff is fast. A.c. is running with jeff at the end of his career. What a champion! I can say that he could quite possibly be more tallented than jeff, and everts. How you can keep the pace with a new speed his old competition has no chance at matching is very unreal to think about.

Sent from my VS880 using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 7

2 hours ago, mog said:

FB_IMG_1505322935109.jpg

Some serious time he's been at the top

Are you all still brooding over there?

The American Revolution was a colonial revolt that took place between 1765 and 1783. The American Patriots in the Thirteen Colonies won independence from Great Britain, becoming the United States of America. They defeated the British in the American Revolutionary War in alliance with France and others.

• Like 1

Talking of wars in 1700 bores me loads ..

As to drug testing it's pretty recent in ama I believe and still only urine test? The rumor was when RC etc did mxdn they refused to enter unless there was no testing and fim backed down , if it wasn't illegal in ama you can see the issue ,I would not blame RC etc as it was not against the rules , but it would be unfair to compare one set of riders with access to the best Peds to another who doesn't ,yes ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mog said:

Talking of wars in 1700 bores me loads ..

As to drug testing it's pretty recent in ama I believe and still only urine test? The rumor was when RC etc did mxdn they refused to enter unless there was no testing and fim backed down , if it wasn't illegal in ama you can see the issue ,I would not blame RC etc as it was not against the rules , but it would be unfair to compare one set of riders with access to the best Peds to another who doesn't ,yes ?

Yes, if one sanctioning body allows it, and one doesn't,  then you can't fairly compare the two.