Dal Soggio Sphere, where and who to buy from?

Looking at the sphere kit to drop into my 4cs forks. Who is the go to shop that knows there way around this kit? They are pricey and suppose to be great so I want to get them and have them setup for me. Who do you guys recommend I purchase from? I'm in Northern California, don't think anyone up here deals with Dal Soggio kits. 

2 hours ago, TheGenErik1 said:

Looking at the sphere kit to drop into my 4cs forks. Who is the go to shop that knows there way around this kit? They are pricey and suppose to be great so I want to get them and have them setup for me. Who do you guys recommend I purchase from? I'm in Northern California, don't think anyone up here deals with Dal Soggio kits. 

I bought mine from Csr suspension.

they are the US suppliers 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Monk said:

You don't really need them setup, drop them in and go... 

That's good to hear, I'd rather not ship my stuff out. If my springs don't fit they can install them and send me the entire kit. 

8 minutes ago, Monk said:

You don't really need them setup, drop them in and go... 

I had to get mine revalved as they were too stiff for my kind of riding. (Slow tech, rocks , hillclimbs )

what was weird is that I really had to speed up he rebound due to " packing" I say weird because I'm slow.

4 minutes ago, TheGenErik1 said:

That's good to hear, I'd rather not ship my stuff out. If my springs don't fit they can install them and send me the entire kit. 

What year bike you putting them in?

56 minutes ago, TheGenErik1 said:

The most technical part is you have to unthread the fork lugs to install the new bottoming cones... 

8 hours ago, DinoY said:

Why did you choose dal soggio over mx-tech's lucky?

https://mx-tech.com/shop/fork-parts/mxt-lucky-system/

I haven't ridden either kit so it's all word of mouth and online. The MXTech lucky converts the fork to an OC design, the Dal Soggio kit is a CC design. I prefer the CC and if the Dal Soggio is that much better then the WP CCs revalved then that's what I want. I've had very good OC forks as well, so I'm sure the Lucky kit would work too. 

Edited by TheGenErik1

8 hours ago, DinoY said:

Why did you choose dal soggio over mx-tech's lucky?

https://mx-tech.com/shop/fork-parts/mxt-lucky-system/

Though the question isn't for me, I'll give an answer. The Lucky wasn't available at the time I went with Dal Soggio. Cost wise the Lucky looks quite affordable and is probably going to be a awesome system... 

Though the question isn't for me, I'll give an answer. The Lucky wasn't available at the time I went with Dal Soggio. Cost wise the Lucky looks quite affordable and is probably going to be a awesome system... 

I am curious as I haven't tried the Lucky system which is more or less an upgrade of what mx-tech offered on the 4cs.

Lucky however is a drop in system with an increased cartridge volume, new Huck Valve and new adjusters.