Kennedy Meadows 9/30-10/1/17

I haven't been to KM once this year. Usually I would have been there three times by now, but things just didn't work out. Who's interested in joining me on the last weekend of September. Since I get the senior discount I'll probably stay at Troy Campground. I don't think the overflow is open this year. I usually roll into KM on Friday early afternoon, take a short ride, and then enjoy the scenery. Saturday all day, and Sunday morning I ride. Join the fun?

I would join you on this one (just got back from camping up there last weekend) but it wont work with my days off, darn! Hopefully some other time

2 hours ago, RedRattler said:

I haven't been to KM once this year. Usually I would have been there three times by now, but things just didn't work out. Who's interested in joining me on the last weekend of September. Since I get the senior discount I'll probably stay at Troy Campground. I don't think the overflow is open this year. I usually roll into KM on Friday early afternoon, take a short ride, and then enjoy the scenery. Saturday all day, and Sunday morning I ride. Join the fun?

..MAYbe.........work is tough to guage...