New to Boise Looking to Ride

I'm new to the Boise area and would like to ride some mountain trails tomorrow. If you know of anybody riding tomorrow that wouldn't mind me going along shoot me a message. Or if you know of any other places to find some riding buddies let me know

I've been riding since I was 5 and I'm an A level rider, so I shouldn't hold you up. I love single track and the gnarlier the better. I ride a 2017 Beta 300rr Race and love to rip. I don't know anybody here so I'm trying to find some people to ride with.20170701_103130.thumb.jpg.c3676dc4bdbf421d44e681b24ef3ea73.jpg

• Like 1

A few riders from Western Wa are headed your way next weekend. We are headed to the Bull trout lake area for the week of 9/25-29, giving ourselves 2 travel days on the weekends before and after.

We have never been to this area before but like to check out the pristine mountain single track in Idaho. If you can break away during the week come out and join us.

If there are any locals who want to show us some of the trails you have there, we would love a guided tour!

• Like 1